Alula Wireless 5-Button Remote Alarm Keyfob (for Connect+ Panel)
- Reviews (0)
The Alula RE600-5 is a Connect+ encrypted, 5-button, alarm keyfob for remote security system control. The RE600-5 is a portable device used to remotely control a Connect+ security system. The RE600-5 has 5-buttons that can be configured to arm, disarm, trigger panic alarms, or control automation functions.
To enroll the RE600-5 keyfob, begin by placing the Connect+ panel into wireless enrollment mode and then press a keyfob button multiple times as instructed by the Connect+ installation manual. Alternately, the sensor ID located on the back of the fob can be used to manually enroll the sensor.
A panic alarm can be sent by pressing and holding “Arm Stay” and “Arm Away” simultaneously.
- Portable device for controlling security systems remotely
- 5-buttons with firm feel
- Tactile button click and LED blink for feedback
- Recessed buttons for no “pocket false alarms”
- Full pivoting built-in key ring tangle-free storage
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- Low battery indication
- Secure encrypted wireless transmissions
- 4-6 year battery life, on A27 battery
- 2 year warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.