Alula Wireless Indoor PIR Motion Detector (for Connect+ Panel)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Alula RE610P is a Connect+ encrypted, pet-immune, wireless indoor PIR motion detector. The RE610P protects indoor areas and transmits an alarm when motion is sensed from up to 44 feet away or when the external contact is opened. The RE610P is battery powered and requires no installation tools. A Pyroflex™ sensor with HighBar™ signal processing allows for industry leading pet immunity and catch performance.
To enroll the RE610P, begin by placing the panel into wireless enrollment mode and then sending an enrollment signal from the motion sensor. Alternatively, the motion sensor can be enrolled by scanning its bar code using the HeliLink app or by entering its 8-character serial number on the interactive GeoArm web portal.
To install the RE610P, begin by using the included 3M VHB® tape to adhere the motion sensor on a wall or in a corner. The tape should be applied to the back when wall mounting or to the back bevels when corner mounting. Alternatively, screw mounting can be done by punching out the screw mounting holes.
Please note, to mount the RE610P at 7.5 to 9.5 feet from the floor for an optimal balance between catch performance and pet immunity. Remove the cover and circuit board before trying to punch out the screw mounting holes. Ensure the bug foam stays intact and snug around the IR sensing element when reinstalling the circuit board. Use a normally-closed contact because the RE 610P motion sensor will transmit an alarm when it sees the external contact open. Do not use end-of-line resistors.
- Industry-leading pet immunity and catch performance
- Supports both motion zone and an external contact zone
- Mountable on walls or in corners
- PYROFLEX™ IR sensor and HighBar™ signal processing for superior performance
- 2 (two) 60 pound Pet Immunity; up to 85 pounds
- 44 foot range and 90 degree field of view (45 degrees to each side).
- Mountable on Flat-wall, 45 degree corner, or swivel/gimbal (sold separately)
- Walk test LED
- Unique external contact on separate wireless ID
- Cover tamper
- Low Battery indication
- Strong, reliable RF signal
- 5 year warranty
- Dimensions: 3.50 x 2.40 x 1.70 inches (8.9 x 6.1 x 4.3 cm)
- Weight with Battery: 3.2 ounces (91 grams)
- Mounting Fasteners: 3M VHB (Very High Bond) Tape or Screws (both provided)
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 120°F (0 to 49°C)
- Maximum Humidity: 85% non-condensing relative humidity
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Pet Immunity: Two 60-pound dogs or one 85-pound dog
- Replacement Battery: One Panasonic CR132A
- Nominal Battery Life: 6 to 8 years
- Battery Voltage: 3.0 VDC (Nominal), 2.2 VDC (Low)
- Current Draw: 30 mA (Maximum), 20 uA (Quiescent)
- Optimal Mounting Height: 7.5 to 9.5 feet (2.3 to 3.0 m)
- Transmitted Indications: Cover Tamper, Low Battery, Supervision
- Certification: UL639, ULC-S309-03, ETL, FCC, IC
|Dimensions||3.50 × 2.40 × 1.70 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.