Standalone Connected Car GPS (for Alarm.com App)
- Reviews (0)
The Alarm.com ADC-3035L connected car module extends security and awareness outside the home or business. Track your vehicle’s location, view engine status, and analyze fuel efficiency directly right from the Alarm.com Mobile App.
Enjoy peace of mind with real-time driver safety alerts, diagnostic alerts, and more. The Car Connector quickly and easily plugs into a vehicle’s OBD-II port, connecting the vehicle to the Alarm.com platform. And, it can be connected to an OBD-II extension cable for installation in a better location within the vehicle.
- 4G LTE
- GPS for location tracking
- Accelerometer for movement detection
- Backup battery
- Works with the Alarm.com Mobile App
- Main Unit Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.2 x 1.3″ (17.3 x 5.6 x 3.3 cm)
- Magnet Dimensions: 3.1 x 0.68 x 0.87″ (7.9 x 1.7 x 2.2 cm)
- Power: Works with DC-wired power or battery power (battery backup recommended for wired installations).
- Power Requirements: 6 to 15 VDC supply. Minimum 1 A.
- Battery Power: Four 1.5 V AA lithium batteries (iron disulfide). 2+ years of battery life, depending on battery chemistry and operating temperature.
- Cellular Communication: AT&T LTE Network
- Real-time car status
- Driver safety alerts
- Diagnostics and security alerts
- Plug-and-play installation
- Works with vehicles with an OBD-II port (standard on vehicles manufactured in 1996 or later. Hybrid and electric vehicles are not currently supported
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.