PULSE SOUNDBAR+ (White)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Built by audiophiles for audiophiles
You might be thinking that a sound bar can’t accurately reproduce high-resolution audio. But Bluesound stands to challenge that notion with their PULSE SOUNDBAR+. The company refuses to compromise on sound quality, and they’ve included audiophile-grade drivers, a high-performance digital-to-analog converter, and a clean, powerful amp inside. These parts come together to deliver engaging, spacious sound that’ll help bring your favorite movies and music tracks to life.
Plus, this bar is a part of Bluesound’s wireless whole-home ecosystem. You can stream practically any sources you’d like to it through the BluOS app (free for iOS® and Android™), and you can integrate it with any other Bluesound products you might own.
Wrap yourself in immersive sound
The sound bar itself can reproduce Dolby Atmos signals virtually, but if you want to take the immersion to the next level, you can add a pair of PULSE FLEX 2i speakers as your rear surrounds. To give the low-end some extra rumble and thump, you can also add the PULSE SUB+ into the mix for the full home theater experience.
Expand your musical horizons
You can add other Bluesound components to additional rooms in your home if you’d like to enjoy high-res music throughout.
- PULSE FLEX 2i: A compact speaker that’ll fit just about anywhere.
- PULSE MINI 2i: This all-in-one speaker fits well on a bookshelf, table, or desk.
- PULSE 2i: A beefy wireless speaker that brings a lot of sound without taking up a ton of space.
- NODE 2i: Lets you make any home receiver or component a part of the Bluesound ecosystem
- POWERNODE 2i: An amplifier that works well in almost any room. It can power most bookshelf and tower speakers with ease with its 120-watt output.
- VAULT 2i: If you’ve got a large CD collection you’d like to stream anywhere, look no further. The Vault 2i can rip them and store the files on its built-in 2TB hard drive.
No shortage of ways to get your music going
Bluesound is as musically-inclusive as they come. The sound bar can support tracks up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution, including high-quality MQA files. Through the BluOS app, you can play music from your favorite streaming services, including TIDAL, Amazon Music HD, Pandora®, Spotify®, iHeart Radio, Deezer, and many more. Or, if you’ve got high-res tracks on an external storage device, plug it into the rear USB port. Don’t feel like using the app? The Pulse Soundbar+ also supports Bluetooth with aptX® HD, letting you stream over Bluetooth with surprisingly robust sound quality.
This sound bar is fairly compact considering what’s inside, and it can fit under most TVs. It comes with a set of legs that prop it upright if you’re placing it on furniture. Or you can use included wall-mounting bracket to hang it up.
- powered two-channel sound bar with virtual Dolby Atmos
- supports Dolby Digital® audio signals
- six audiophile-grade drivers:
- two 1″ tweeters
- two 2″ midrange driver
- two 4″ woofers
- two 4″ passive radiators
- built in 120W DirectDigital™ Hi-Fi amplifier
- THD+N: 0.03%
- Frequency response: 70-20,000Hz (±1db)
- powerful ARM® Cortex&trade-A53 quad-core processor
Wireless music features:
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- control the system with the free BluOS app for your smartphone, tablet, or computer (available from Apple® App Store and Google Play)
- compatible with Windows® (XP or higher operating system) and Mac®
- communicates with other Bluesound components via your home network (wired or wireless)
- play music in multiple rooms when you add other Bluesound players (up to 64 zones)
- supported file types: MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, MQA, OPUS, ALAC, WAV, AIFF and MPEG-4 SLS files
- supported bit depths 16-24
- supported sample rates: up to 192kHz
- high-fidelity Bluetooth aptX HD audio coding for more musical detail (not compatible with iOS® devices)
Music streaming options:
- BluOS app includes support for Spotify, Deezer, TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD, and Napster
- Spotify Connect lets you play Spotify’s streaming music library through your Bluesound system via your smartphone or tablet (requires Spotify app and a premium subscription)
- supports internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio, iHeart Radio, and Calm Radio
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream music directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
Wireless surround sound options:
- dedicated Wi-Fi module for a low-latency independent connection to surrounds and subwoofer
- add two PULSE FLEX 2i speakers as wireless surrounds
- add a wireless PULSE SUB+ for high-impact bass with your movies
- HDMI eARC input
- USB Type A input for connecting an external storage device
- USB Type B (mini) input for product servicing
- Toslink optical digital input
- 3.5mm analog input
- RCA mono subwoofer output
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network (cable included)
- two kickstand feet with extenders for flat surface placement
- included wall mount bracket allows for easy placement near a wall-mounted TV
- learns standard TV remote commands
- weight: 15 lbs.
- 42-1/4″W x 5-1/2″H x 2-3/4″D (not including feet)
- requires high-speed internet connection
- requires smartphone or tablet with free Bluesound app for control of system playback
- front-panel touch controls for quick access to play, pause, and volume
- warranty: 1 year
- MFR # PULSE SOUNDBAR PLUS WHT
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.