Qolsys IQ Panel 4 Dual-Path WiFi/Cellular Verizon LTE Wireless Security System for PowerG, S-Line and 319.5 MHz Sensors (Powered by Alarm.com)
- Reviews (0)
The Qolsys IQP4001 IQ Panel 4 all-in-one wireless 7″ touchscreen control panel contains a built-in dual path wifi/cellular Verizon LTE Alarm.com communicator, designed for small business and home security. With the IQP4001 panel you can add new or switch existing Interlogix/S-Line 319.5 MHz and PowerG wireless encrypted security sensors to the Qolsys platform. Leveraging the power of Android 9 and the QualComm Snapdragon 8 core SOM (System on a Module) processor with 16GB NAND Flash internal memory. The IQ Panel 4 has an aesthetically pleasing and elegant modern user interface that keeps you connected to an entire ecosystem of smart devices, giving you complete control over your entire home or business.
This Qolsys IQ Panel 4 wireless security system kit includes; (1) wireless control panel IQP4001 with built-in WiFi/Cellular Alarm.com Verizon alarm communicator, (3) wireless PowerG door/window contacts PG9945 and (1) wireless pet-immune motion detector PG9914. With dual-path alarm communications, the IQ Panel 4 security system provides for redundant signaling that is less susceptible to line tampering.
The IQ Panel 4 has a large easy-to-use 7″ LCD touchscreen interface with built-in 8MP, 120° wide angle front camera with FlexTilt. With the IQ Panel 4 you can peek in at anytime, receive disarm photos and alarm videos. It has multiple wireless radios built-in including; Alarm.com Verizon Cellular LTE, WiFi, Z-Wave Plus 700 Series, Bluetooth Low Energy BLE Touchless Disarming, Built-in Glassbreak Sensor, PowerG and the S-Line 319.5 secure radio. The panel serves as the brains of your security system and with it you can control lights, locks, thermostats, security and much more. The IQ Panel 4 features a SmartMount system, all internal antennas and an easy on-screen installation wizard.
With a built-in speaker the IQ Panel 4 allows for QuadSound Bluetooth audio streaming straight from your smart phone using the 4 x 4-watt speakers. The panel has a new IQ Base Table Stand subwoofer for the loudest music streaming over Bluetooth on the market. In the event of an alarm initiating event, the IQ Panel 4 also includes a built-in 85dB siren to loudly alert nearby individuals.
The touchscreen panel also includes Live View which is the ability to view Alarm.com video cameras on the screen, and Live Answer. Live Answer give DIYer’s the ability to answer their Alarm.com video doorbell from the IQ Panel 4 inside the property, such as the Alarm.com ADC-VDB770 touchless video doorbell. Live Answer will also work with Live View cameras that have voice capability, such as the Alarm.com ADC-V515 indoor security camera. With Alarm.com’s video monitoring solutions in place you can view and respond through the interactive app, and you can also see who is at the front door by just looking at the IQ Panel 4 touchscreen.
The IQ Panel 4 simultaneously supports two radio security frequencies for long-range secure encrypted wireless signaling. Dual SRF featuring PowerG and 319.5 MHz (legacy Interlogix/S-Line) allows DIYer’s to retain installed sensors while adding and upgrading as needed with PowerG, the industry’s most robust sensor line to address common range and functionality demands. For instances when life safety devices are already installed, the IQ Panel 4 will allow DIYer’s to retain these devices without incurring the cost, install time and maintenance of third party translators. Dual SRF featuring PowerG is designed to address the millions of legacy Interlogix systems installed while reducing costs associated with upgrading to the next generation security and IoT platforms.
The IQ Panel 4 includes PowerG, the revolutionary 2-way wireless communication technology with an unprecedented line-up of features designed to decrease operational costs for dealers while providing ultimate reliability for end users. Multichannel, Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum technology enables the system to hop between wireless frequency channels to ensure the seamless transmission of secure communications between the devices and the control panel. Adaptive Transmission Power translates into up to eight years of battery life for the system’s devices and peripherals, reducing battery-replacement incurred costs. High transmission ranges allow for devices to reliably communicate 4 times further than legacy wireless protocols, reducing the cost of installing additional repeaters to service larger premises. 128 bit AES encryption offers exceptionally high level of protection against analysis tools and digital attacks.
The IQ Panel 4 comes with a built-in front camera that captures photos in a variety of situations. When the panel is disarmed manually, the camera takes a photograph and saves it in the “ARM/DISARM” section. These photos are accompanied by the username of the individual who’s code was used, the date, and the time. When someone attempts to access your panel settings with an invalid code, the camera takes a photograph and saves it in the “SETTINGS” section. These photos are accompanied by the date and time. When the alarm is triggered, the camera takes a photograph and saves it in the “ALARMS” section. When the alarm is triggered, the camera will record up to a 4 minute video clip. This video is stored locally on the panel only. Using a Micro SD Card you can select individual photos or videos and save them on it.
You can add up to 80 Z-Wave lights, lamp modules, or lightbulbs to the IQ Panel 4 panel. This will allow you to control your lights (e.g. turn on/off, adjust the dimmer) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
You can add up to 20 Z-Wave locks to the IQ Panel 4 panel. This will allow you to control your locks (e.g. lock/unlock doors individually or all at once) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
You can add up to 10 thermostats to the IQ Panel 4 panel. This will allow you to control the temperature (e.g. turn up, turn down or change mode) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
You can add up to 6 Z-Wave overhead garage door controllers to the IQ Panel 4 panel. This will allow you to control the garage door (e.g. open/close it) locally on the panel and also from your Alarm.com mobile app.
Streaming live camera feeds on the IQ Panel 4 is a Qolsys exclusive in the Alarm.com ecosystem. “Live View” allows supported Alarm.com indoor and outdoor WiFi cameras to be viewed on the IQ Panel 4 7″ HD resolution touchscreen. With a wide range of available Alarm.com video devices, DIYer’s can become even more connected to their smart homes or businesses. The supported Alarm.com smart security cameras include: ADC-V515, ADC-V523, ADC-V622-WELL, ADC-V723, ADC-V821, ADC-VC726, ADC-VC736, ADC-VC826 and ADC-VC836.
An industry first, “Live Answer” streams the supported Skybell or Alarm.com Video Doorbell direct to the IQ Panel 4 high-definition touchscreen. This innovative feature replicates the mobile app experience enabling users to answer the video doorbell, remote door lock/unlock, while continuing to provide doorbell call and motion notifications sent to your smart device. The supported Alarm.com video doorbell cameras include: ADC-VDB101, ADC-VDB102, ADC-VDB105, ADC-VDB106 and ADC-VDB770.
The Install Wizard streamlines installation by taking an installer step-by-step through set up ensuring key functions and features are properly configured. The already fast and intuitive installation process is made even easier ensuring every install is consistent and follows best practices, resulting in a better install experience and reduced installation times and long-term support. The new user-friendly wizard will also further simplify DIY self-installations.
The panel allows for up to 4 partitions to be programmed. Partitions allow for the creation of zone groups in a home or business so that users can arm some sections of the property while leaving others disarmed. Partitioning enables greater personalization and functionality while simplifying installation. Each partition controls its local zone status, alerts and notifications. Any area or zone that needs to be armed or disarmed separately from the rest of the structure can be turned into a partition.
When your IQ Panel 4 is not in use you can program the panel to turn into a customizable photo frame. Inside the panel’s settings you can choose whether you want photos or a weather clock or if you want the panel to turn itself off automatically in the evenings, and more.
Allows you to control multiple devices with the click of a single button right from your IQ Panel 4 touchscreen (Powered by Alarm.com). Each option is a multi-device command that coordinates different smart devices to accomplish a complete task.
You can add up to 242 users to the IQ Panel 4 system, each with a custom name and access level that you allow. There are three levels you can program for staring with the top “master” level allows the user to access panel functions, camera and system settings. Next, the “user” level allows access to panel functions, camera, but NOT system settings. Lastly, the “guest” level is used to give arm and disarm access to those users who will use the panel on a temporary basis. By creating individual users, you can set up custom text notifications when they access or use your system, keeping you connected no matter where you are.
Allows quick and easy access to the emergency panic for senior care directly on your IQ Panel 4 touchscreen (Powered by Alarm.com). This “wellness” page replaces the Security and Arming page as the default, home page to simplify use and access to help. The check in and check out feature notifies you when assisted living caregivers arrive and leave so that you have the peace of mind knowing that your loved one is getting the care they need and deserve.
(1) Qolsys IQ Panel 4 (IQP4001)
(1) Verizon Cellular LTE Alarm Communicator (Built-Into Qolsys IQP4001 IQ Panel 4)
(3) DSC PowerG Wireless Door/Window Alarm Contacts (PG9945)
(1) DSC PowerG Wireless Motion Detector (PG9914)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- 7″ capacitive touchscreen with intuitive swipe/scroll/touch-based user interface
- Built-in Verizon or AT&T LTE Cellular Communicator (powered by Alarm.com)
- 8MP 120° wide angle panel camera with FlexTilt is capable of peek-in, capturing disarm photos, capturing alarm videos and sending them to your phone
- Easy Wall Mount or Table Stand Mounting Options
- SmartMount system, all internal antennas, on-screen Installation Wizard
- S-Line secure 319.5 radio connects to authenticated sensors putting security back into security
- Bluetooth touchless disarming, live view, live answer
- Built-in panel Glass Break uses microphones and complex algorithms to detect the sound of breaking glass
- Interactive services powered by Alarm.com give you mobile apps on any platform and enable powerful features like geo-fences, scenes, and notifications
- Dual path connectivity uses WiFi and LTE simultaneously for speed, flexibility and redundancy
- Panel turns into a customizable photo frame when not in use
- Over the air software updates ensure your panel always has the latest and best features available
- Control your entire home with the built-in Z-Wave 700 Series radio that securely connects to lights, locks, thermostats, garage openers and more
- 16GB NAND flash internal storage
- Built-in microphones and speakers allows you to talk directly to your monitoring station agent from the panel (where available)
- Bluetooth Audio from your Smart Phone using four 4 watt speakers
- QuadSound 4x front-facing 4W speakers and 85-decibel siren
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3000mAh rated for over 24 hours
- Dual panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 6.1″ x 7.5″W x 1″D (155mm x 191mm x 26mm)
- LCD Display Size: 7 inch LCD
- LCD Display Resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
- LCD Display Brightness: 300 cd/m2
- LCD Display RGB: 24bit, 16.9 million colors
- Touchscreen Type: Capacitive glass multi-touch
- Operating System: Android 9
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 core SOM (System on a Module) with 16GB of NAND Flash
- User Codes: Up to 242 Role-based (Dealer, Installer, Master, User, Guest, Duress)
- Wireless WiFi Network: WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual band 2.4/5G – including built-in access point capability
- Wireless Cellular Network: Verizon LTE Category 4 (Bands 2/25, 4/66, 5, 7, 12/17, 13, 14 Non-FirstNet, 26)
- Wireless Image Sensor: Proprietary Image Sensor capable of pairing with up to 5 devices
- Wireless Z-Wave Plus (700): 137 total devices (Up to 80 lights, up to 20 locks, up to 10 thermostats, up to 6 garage doors, up to 21 misc.)
- PowerG: 128 total devices (915 MHz long range secure encrypted 2-way wireless)
- Wireless Security R/F: 128 total devices (S-Line Encrypted 319.5 MHz)
- Wireless Bluetooth: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) 4.2 (disarm and audio streaming)
- Flash Memory (internal storage): 16GB NAND Flash
- LED Indicator (Status LED): Triple full color RGB LED
- Speaker/Siren: QuadSound 4x front-facing 4W speakers and 85-decibel siren
- Front Camera: 8MP Wide-Angle, 120° Field-of-View, Fixed-Focus Camera, with Flex-Tilt Adjustment
- Microphone: 3 MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical System) Microphones with Echo Cancellation
- Tamper Switch: Dual panel and wall tamper with spring release and Smash and Grab reporting
- Battery: Rechargeable Lithium Ion 3000mAh Rated for over 24 hours (Type 18650)
- Hard Buttons: Single wake/sleep button, all user controls through touch interface
- Power Supply DC: 7v DC 1000mA CC, Input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz Adpater evaluated at 120vAC for UL/cUL
- Mount Back Plate: SmartMount for wall mounting included. SmartMount table stand or SmartMount IQ Base Table Stand with built-in Subwoofer sold separately
- Certification FCC: 2AAJXQS-IQPANEL4 (may contain additional modules with separate FCC IDs)
- Certification IC: 11205A-QSIQPANEL4
- Certification UL: UL-985, UL-1023, UL2610, ULC-S545, ULC-S304
- Operational Temperature: 32°F to 120.2°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
- Relative Humidity: Up to 93% max (indoor, dry ordinary locations use only)