About the Sonos Sub (Gen 3)
Deep bass in a stylish package
Want to add some oomph to your Sonos system? Check out the updated Sonos Sub. Enrich your home theater system with deep, low-end rumble by adding the Sub to a Playbar, Beam, or Arc sound bar. You can also use it with an Amp or your One, One SL, or Five speakers to add a major bass boost to your music.
The Sub can add deep bass to a single Sonos speaker or a stereo pair (sold separately).
Like its popular predecessor, it has two force-canceling woofers positioned face-to-face in the cabinet to deliver powerful bass with minimal distortion. It also still has those glossy good looks. But the new version has increased memory and processing power for better performance now, and as it gets updated in years to come.
Convenient to set up
This sub is wireless, so it’s easy to tuck neatly almost anywhere in the room. You can even place it flat on its back under the couch. You just need to be within reach of an AC outlet. Pairing it with your compatible components is easily done in the Sonos app.
- wireless subwoofer for Sonos speakers and components
- two force-canceling woofers for deep, rich bass with no cabinet buzz or rattle
- dual acoustic ports for enhanced bass performance
- communicates with other players via wireless network
- control your Sonos system with a free mobile app on Apple® and Android™ devices
- audio settings are automatically adjusted to balance the Sub with your existing Sonos players
- Trueplay™ tuning further optimizes the settings for your room (only compatible with iOS devices)
- requires use of a Playbar, Beam, Arc, One, One SL, Five, or Amp
- can be placed upright or flat on its back
- requires AC power (cable included)
- 15-5/16″W x 15-13/16″H x 6-1/4″D
- weight: 36.3 lbs.