- Reviews (0)
- PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX
7.1-channel home theater receiver with BluOS®, Apple AirPlay® 2, and Dolby Atmos®
Enjoy elite home theater performance
Looking to replace your legacy home theater receiver with a newer model that has more modern features? NAD’s T 758 V3i offers ultra-clean power, advanced room-correction software, and NAD’s signature sound quality — all while being simple to operate.
Sound from every corner of your room
The T 758 V3i supports cutting-edge “object-based” surround sound formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X, which place sound effects in space around you with pinpoint accuracy. Have up to seven speakers fire simultaneously, and hear the movie’s score and special effects above, behind, and in front of you — just like you would in an actual theater.
Flexible music streaming
NAD has included a kit that adds support for BluOS, a premium-quality wireless streaming platform that gives you access to a wide range of music.
The kit includes dongles for both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, so you can access streaming music from the internet and content from your phone, wirelessly. There are also a pair of USB inputs for connecting thumb drives loaded with tunes, including high-res audio files up to 24-bit/192kHz.
The free BluOS mobile app gives you easy access to services like Spotify®, Amazon Music (including HD), TIDAL, and more. And it works with additional wireless speakers from Bluesound for enjoying music in multiple rooms simultaneously.
Designed with the future in mind
Clean, powerful amplification never goes out of style, and this NAD has that in spades. But with rapidly changing audio and video technology, it can be hard to commit to new gear when the next generation of tech may be on the horizon.
That’s why NAD developed a way to upgrade parts of the T 758 V3i without having to replace the whole thing — a unique technology called “Modular Design Construction.”
The T 758 V3i’s digital inputs and outputs are built into removable circuit boards. If something more advanced comes along down the road, you’ll have the option to upgrade your connections without buying a whole new receiver.
Advanced room calibration with Dirac Live®
The T 758 V3i uses Dirac Live’s highly acclaimed audio calibration system — one of the industry’s best room correction platforms. It measures the acoustics of your room with the included microphone, and then fine-tunes the output of your system to best match the unique sonic characteristics of your space.
Note: You’ll need to install the Dirac Live software on your Mac® or PC prior to calibration. The included LE (limited edition) license provides corrections for the most critical frequency range (20-500 Hz).
An optional Dirac Live upgrade can be purchased for full-frequency correction (20-20,000 Hz), plus improved dialogue and musical imaging.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- MDC (Modular Design Construction) offers the ability to upgrade components for future format and feature compatibility
- Dirac Live® advanced speaker calibration system helps fine-tune your system to best match your room’s acoustics
- requires installation of Dirac Live software on a Mac or PC prior to calibration
- included LE (limited edition) license provides corrections for the most critical frequency range (20-500 Hz)
- optional Dirac Live upgrade can be purchased for full-frequency correction (20-20,000 Hz), plus improved dialogue and musical imaging
Power and processing:
- 7-channel amplifier
- 110 watts per channel into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.08% THD, with 2 channels driven
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding
- Dolby Atmos processing for use with in-ceiling or “height” speakers for ultra-enveloping home theater sound
- DTS:X™ processing for an immersive, 3-dimensional soundstage
Digital and streaming music options:
- features with included NAD BluOS Kit:
- Apple AirPlay 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
- supports MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, FLAC, ALAC, WMA-L, MQA, WAV, and AIFF file formats
- BluOS wireless streaming and multi-room compatibility
- free BluOS controller app for iOS® and Android® devices
- includes support for Amazon Music Unlimited, Spotify, TIDAL, Napster, Deezer, Qobuz, and more (subscription required for some services)
- supports internet radio from TuneIn, iHeartRadio, Calm Radio, Radio Paradise, and Slacker Radio
- dual-zone capability with powered dual-room/dual-source output
- surround back amplifier channels can be assigned to power speakers in Zone 2
- using powered 2nd-room output allows 5.1-channel sound in main room
- Zone 2 line-level outputs for use with an optional external amplifier
- only analog sources can be played in Zone 2
Connections and control:
- HDMI 2.0 audio/video switching: 3 in, 1 out
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs
- HDR-compatible for extended picture contrast and brightness with compatible 4K TVs and HDR-encoded content
- supports 4K Ultra HD video at up to 60 frames per second
- Audio Return Channel (ARC) function receives digital audio signals from a compatible HDTV’s tuner or “smart” content via HDMI
- front-panel 1/4″ headphone jack
- 4 analog stereo RCA inputs, including 1 front-panel connection
- digital audio inputs: 2 optical, 2 coaxial
- 7.1-channel analog audio inputs
- 7.1-channel analog audio preamp outputs for connecting optional external amplifiers
- outputs for 7 speakers (Front L/R, Center, Surround L/R, Surround Back L/R)
- RS-232C and IR (infrared) remote connections for use with optional third-party controllers
- rear-panel USB input
- 12-volt trigger output
- switched 120-volt AC outlet for use with optional external component
- detachable power cord
- includes AVR 4 remote control for main zone
- includes ZR 7 remote control for Zone 2
Dimensions and warranty:
- 17-1/8″W x 6-13/16″H x 16-9/16″D
- weight: 33.9 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- 7.1ch AV receiver
- 6′ AC power cord
- BluOS module (with WiFi dongle/Bluetooth dongle installed)
- Main IR remote control (AVR 4)
- Zone 2 IR remote control (ZR 7)
- 4 “AA” batteries
- CR2025 Lithium battery
- Auto calibration microphone
- USB-to-3.5mm adapter
- 23″ USB extension cable
- Quick Setup Guide
- Internet Update Guidelines
- Dirac Live LE Quick Start Guide
- BluOS Quick Start Guide
- BluOS/Bluesound brochure
- Important Safety Instructions
- Warranty Information