- Reviews (0)
An audiophile streaming music system
Bluesound ups the ante with their POWERNODE (Gen 3). This version of their amplified wireless music player gives you even finer detail from your high-resolution audio files than previous models. Its built-in high-performance stereo amplifier now boasts 80 watts per channel to drive virtually any pair of speakers you choose — even floor-standing speakers. And upgraded DAC (digital-to-analog converter) circuitry makes this POWERNODE the cleanest-sounding version yet.
A wide variety of music options
The POWERNODE can play just about any digital music you might have in your collection, including high-resolution files up to 32-bit/384kHz. Access the music stored on your computer or a networked hard drive, or tap into internet radio stations and online streaming services like Spotify® or TIDAL (subscription required for some services). And you can use the POWERNODE to enjoy your SiriusXM subscription.
You can also enjoy downloads from high-res music sites such as HDtracks. The POWERNODE also features a USB input for playing files from a thumb drive or external hard drive.
Wired and wireless connectivity
The POWERNODE uses dual-band Wi-Fi to ensure a stable connection to your router and other Bluesound components. You can also make a wired gigabit Ethernet connection.
Built-in two-way aptX™ HD Bluetooth gives you high-quality sound with compatible devices. You can stream audio to the POWERNODE via Bluetooth from your smartphone or tablet. And you can stream music from the POWERNODE to compatible wireless Bluetooth high-performance headphones.
Compatible with AirPlay 2
The POWERNODE has Apple Airplay 2 built-in. So you can stream high-res audio directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer. And that includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix movies.
You can control the POWERNODE — and your Bluesound multi-room system — right from your smartphone. Simply download the free BluOS app from the Apple® App Store or Google Play. Plus the POWERNODE is compatible with both Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant voice controllers. So you can control your POWERNODE just by speaking into your Amazon Echo or Google Nest device.
Create a high-resolution multi-room music system
The POWERNODE can be part of a multi-room audio system. You can connect it wirelessly to Bluesound components in other rooms for high-res music throughout your home.
You can control the POWERNODE — and your Bluesound multi-room system — right from your smartphone. Simply download the free Blue OS app from the Apple® App Store or Google Play.
- built-in stereo amplifier rated at 80 watts per channel into 8 ohms
- THD+N: 0.008%
- powerful ARM® Cortex™-A53 quad-core processor
- top-mounted backlit capacitive touch controls with proximity sensor
Wireless music features
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac)
- two-way high-fidelity Bluetooth aptX HD audio coding for more musical detail
- for streaming music to compatible Bluetooth headphones
- for streaming music from smartphone or laptop
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music
Blue OS app:
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- communicates with other Bluesound players via your home network (wired or wireless)
- play music in multiple rooms when you add other Bluesound players (up to 64 zones)
- plays MP3, AAC, WMA, OGG, WMA-L, FLAC, MQA, OPUS, ALAC, WAV, AIFF and MPEG-4 SLS files
- supports up 32-bit/384kHz resolution
Music streaming options:
- supports Spotify, Deezer, TIDAL, Qobuz, Amazon Music HD, and Napster
- supports internet radio stations from TuneIn Radio, iHeart Radio, Calm Radio, and SiriusXM
- HDMI eARC input
- USB Type A input for connecting an external storage device
- Toslink optical digital input (adapter cable included)
- Ethernet port for a wired connection to a home network (cable included)
- two 3.5mm combination analog stereo/mini optical digital inputs
- Toslink optical to 3.5mm adapter included
- RCA mono subwoofer output
- matte satin finish
- weight: 3.8 lbs.
- 8-3/4″W x 2-3/4″H x 7-1/2″D
- warranty: 1 year
- requires high-speed Internet connection
- MFR # N330BLKUNV
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.